Legion of Valkyries : CS:GO April 2021
Official tournament Discord : Join Here
Legion of Valkyries : CS:GO April 2021
PRIZE POOL : USD 1000
1st Place : USD 600
2nd Place : USD 250
3rd Place : USD 150
◾️ Venue : Online
◾️ Registration : 17 March - 14 April 2021
◾️ Bracket Announcement : 16 April 2021
◾️ Competition : 19 - 23 April 2021
Server : Singapore [SG]
Every person is eligible to join the tournament under the following conditions :
* Participants must own a Paypal account in order to receive the Prize Money from the tournament.
** The prize money will be deducted from Thailand's outbound tax rate (15%) and Paypal's transaction fee.
***All Participants must be female only.
Regular matches: Best of 1 (Bo1)
Final match: Best of 3 (Bo3)
LOV Rules & Regulations
1. The standard time for the tournament is GMT +7. Players must match the local time according to the tournaments standard time (i.e. The match starts at 7:00 PM GMT+7, which equals to 8:00PM GMT+8.)
2. Only the team captains must show themselves in LoV’s official Discord server before the match begins. We will create the server.
3. If there is only one match on that day and one team is unable to play the match according to the scheduled time. The two teams can decide whether they want to postpone that match. Evidence of the agreed time must be submitted to admins via discord. The time slot in which you will play in will be around 11pm GMT +7 as the last match on the schedule will start at 10pm GMT +7.
4. If both teams could not agree on postponing the match, the game will start according to LoV's original schedule.
5. In case there are two or more matches on the same day, postponing matches will not be allowed for all instances. (Always check the time of competition).
6. If a team fails to show up after 15 minutes from the scheduled time, the team will be disqualified.
7. If a player is not the same person who registered to play in the tournament. You can report to the admins. (smurfing is not allowed)
8. If you have any evidence regarding players using exploits, in-game bugs or third-party software to gain an advantage. You are able to report this to admins.
9. Players must send the scores within the date of the competition before 11:59 PM.
10. Rules can be changed according to the circumstances without prior notice.
11. Admin decisions are final and irreversible.
12. Players are able to report admin decisions, and they will be taken into consideration. To improve admins in future tournaments.
13. All 5 players are required to be on standby in the discord server. In case the opposing team does not make it on time, having all 5 players on standby will make you eligible to advance to the next round.
SPECIAL RULES - VIDEO CALL:
Players must use a Video Call (while playing), through either mobile phone or PC to verify that the player is the same person who registered in this tournament.
Players must engage in a Video Call room 15 minutes prior to the match to verify all matters before the game starts.
Any app or software with video call capabilities are allowed to be used.
If the players from the same team are playing in the same place, the players are allowed to use only one video call. If they are playing in different places, the Video Call must cover every player.
If a team member fails to use a Video Call, the whole team will be disqualified.
1. A pause from disconnection is permitted less than 15 minutes per game. Players must take a screenshot and show the time disconnected as evidence whenever a disconnect happens in a game.
2. When the disconnected player reconnects, the disconnected side will continue the game.
3. If the disconnected player is unable to reconnect and there are no kills within the first ten minutes of the game, both sides could agree to restart the match. However, the restarted match must be played with the previously selected heroes.
4. If a kill occured, no restarts are permitted in any cases. (Even if a player pauses, but a kill will happened anyway - the opposite side can take a screenshot as an evidence)
5. Whenever disconnection lasts more than 5 minutes, players must report to the admins.
1. Players can livestream during their matches. However, we strongly suggest that players set delay to the stream to prevent stream snipes (we will not be responsible for any stream snipes that occur).
2. Non-players are not allowed to enter the match room except the admins and casters that are assigned to LoV tournaments.
How to report the scores & cheats
1. Video Footage
Send to the Report group in the Official LoV Discord server
9 Registered Teams