Official tournament Discord : Join Here
Sever : Singapore [SG]
Every person is eligible to join the tournament under the following conditions :
* Participants must own a Paypal account in order to receive the Prize Money from the tournament.
** The prize money will be deducted from Thailand's outbound tax rate (15%) and Paypal's transaction fee.
|ROL Rules & Regulations|
1. The standard time for the tournament is GMT +7. Players must match the local time according to the tournament's standard time (i.e. The match starts at 7:00 PM GMT+7, which equals to 8:00PM GMT +8.)
Best of 1 for the entire tournament (except for Grand finals: Best of 3).
**Tournament format can be change depends on the decision of admin.
RULES & REGULATIONS - SCHEDULE AND PUNCTUALITY
• The official schedule of the competition will be announced on Rise Legion and/or on the tournaments website. This schedule includes the time of each match which represents the start time of Game 1 of each match.
• If there is a delayed end of the previous match prohibits a match to start on time. The match time is changed to 5 minutes after the end of the previous match.
• If a team is not ready to start the game 15 minutes after the match is scheduled, the other team may request a free win from the tournament administration.
• Note that the schedule for a match may change due to delay in the tournament or a previous match is still ongoing.
• In the case of extraordinary circumstances, the admin may decide to abstain from the punishment.
• If you have a problem, inform tournament officials 24 hours notice before your match begins.
• Try to avoid any change of a match date and time as to not interfere with the general flow of the tournament.
• The decision to reschedule a match is up to the admins.
• STARTING SIDE - KNIFE ROUND - IN ORDER TO DECIDE WHO STARTS FIRST AS TERRORIST OR COUNTER-TERRORIST, A START WITH KNIFE ROUND IS PLAYED, WHERE ALL PLAYERS MUST ONLY USE A KNIFE. THE TEAM THAT WINS THE KNIFE ROUND MAY CHOOSE THE SIDE THEY WANT.
• PAUSES are only possible during freeze time. Teams can call a pause by entering - Press Esc And Call Vote
• GAME SETTINGS / SERVER SETTINGS - All maps are played using competitive settings. The maximum number of rounds is 30. If a team wins 16 rounds, they win the map. If the teams are tied 15:15 then the overtime settings take effect.
• OVERTIME SETTINGS - If a match is tied after 30 rounds (15:15) the overtime will automatically start.
Overtime is played with max rounds three (3 rounds on each side) and start money of 10000 If both teams are tied after overtime, the overtime will continue with the same settings until a clear winner is found.
• SPECTATORS / GOTV - Only administrators may directly spectate a game. Anyone else may only spectate using GOTV.
• SCREENSHOTS - Every team has to take a status screenshot on each map and the scoreboard after a finished map so it's clear to see what the score was and which team won to Discord Channel
After every game it is required to take a screenshot of the scoreboard to show which team won the game. Send the screenshot to the discord channel.
• DEMOS - Every participant has to record a demo for each map. Demos have to include knife rounds and overtime if played. Demos have to be saved at least for one week after the match and have to be provided to the administration if requested.
mp_roundtime 1.9167 (1:55 min)
mp_roundtime_defuse 1.9167 (1:55 min)
Death cam = 2 seconds Settings for overtime (is subject to change):
1. A pause from disconnection is permitted less than 3 minutes per game. Players must take a screenshot and show the time disconnected as evidence whenever a disconnect happens in a game.
2. Teams are allowed to pause the game for up to 3 minutes for a player to reconnect. However, if the player can no longer connect then the match will continue.
3. If a player has disconnected for more than 5 minutes please notify admins via discord. The admins will decide if the game will continue.
1. Players can livestream during their matches. However, we strongly suggest that players set delay to the stream to prevent stream snipes (we will not be responsible for any stream snipes that occur).
2. Non-players are not allowed to enter the match room except the admins and casters that are assigned to ROL tournaments.
How to report the scores & cheats
1. Video Footage
Send to the Report group in the Official ROL Discord server.
After the winner is crowned, the prize money will be deducted from the tax according to each country's tax rates.
•PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOUR PC AND NETWORKING ARE BOTH ABLE TO HANDLE CS:GO ONLINE MATCHES
•PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOUR CS: GO IS UPDATED PRIOR TO THE MATCH.
Games will be hosted on the Singapore server
When joining our servers and you experience issues with high latency, please consider a VPN
54 Registered Teams
Do Not Disturb La
Born in the East
Subscribe itu Gratis
The Black Company
Static Tribe Fury
Don't Come At Me
Federation Of Generity X
GENG BAS SEKOLAH