Official tournament Discord : Join Here
Every person is eligible to join the tournament under the following conditions :
* Participants must own a Paypal account in order to receive the Prize Money from the tournament.
** The prize money will be deducted from Thailand's outbound tax rate (15%) and Paypal's transaction fee.
ROL Rules & Regulations
1. The standard time for the tournament is GMT +7. Players must match the local time according to the tournaments standard time (i.e. The match starts at 7:00 PM GMT+7, which equals to 8:00PM GMT+8.)
2. Only the team captains must show themselves in RoL's official Discord server before the match begins. Captains will decide which team will create the lobby.
3. If there is only one match on that day and one team is unable to play the match according to the scheduled time. The two teams can decide whether they want to postpone that match. Evidence of the agreed time must be submitted to admins via discord.
4. If both teams could not agree on postponing the match, the game will start according to RoL's original schedule.
5. In case there are two or more matches on the same day, postponing matches will not be allowed for all instances. (Always check the time of competition).
6. If a team fails to show up after 15 minutes from the scheduled time, the team will be disqualified.
7. If a player is not the same person who registered to play in the tournament. You can report to the admins. (smurfing is not allowed)
8. If you have any evidence regarding players using exploits, in-game bugs or third-party software to gain an advantage. You are able to report this to admins.
9. Players must send the scores within the date of the competition before 11:59 PM.
10. Rules can be changed according to the circumstances without prior notice.
11. Admin decisions are final and irreversible.
12. Players are able to report admin decisions, and they will be taken into consideration. To improve admins in future tournaments.
Utilises the latest DOTA2 patch. Should there be any updates during the tournament, the recently updated patch shall be deemed as the "latest patch".
** Any exploits of in game bugs are not allowed, a player who does such will cause the team to be disqualified. Should the bug occur from the patch's errors and the player unintentionally gain the advantage from such errors, the admins/marshalls would decide whether or not to restart or continue the game.
Best of 1 Until Grand finals best of 3
NO. OF TEAM PLAYERS : 5v5
GAME MODE : Captains Mode
LOBBY ACCESS : Public
FILL EMPTY SLOTS WITH BOTS: No
PENALTY-RADIANT: No penalty
PENALTY-DIRE: No penalty
SERIES TYPE: No series
1. A pause from disconnection is permitted less than 15 minutes per game. Players must take a screenshot and show the time disconnected as evidence whenever a disconnect happens in a game.
2. When the disconnected player reconnects, the disconnected side will continue the game.
3. If the disconnected player is unable to reconnect and there are no kills within the first ten minutes of the game, both sides could agree to restart the match. However, the restarted match must be played with the previously selected heroes.
4. If a kill occured, no restarts are permitted in any cases. (Even if a player pauses, but a kill will happened anyway - the opposite side can take a screenshot as an evidence)
5. Whenever disconnection lasts more than 5 minutes, players must report to the admins.
1. Players can livestream during their matches. However, we strongly suggest that players set delay to the stream to prevent stream snipes (we will not be responsible for any stream snipes that occur).
2. Non-players are not allowed to enter the match room except the admins and casters that are assigned to RoL tournaments.
How to report the scores & cheats
1. Video Footage
Send to the Report group in the Official RoL Discord server.
32 Registered Teams
you don't know us
Gor Ma Di
PMA FOR PESUN
Jesus Fucking Christ
Pen Rok Rorz