AMD RYZEN EQUIPPED TO WIN GAME BUNDLE
Get Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla when you buy a gaming system powered by select AMD Ryzen™ processors.*
In Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla, you are Eivor, a fierce Viking warrior raised on tales of battle and glory. Get equipped to win the fight with the elite performance of a PC gaming system powered by select AMD Ryzen™ 3000 Series desktop processors, or claim more riches for your clain using the latest gaming laptops powered by Ryzen™ 4000 H-Series mobile processors.
7 July 2020 - 3 October 2020, or while stocks last.
7 July 2020 - 7 November 2020.
Get the power to play the most demanding games:
AMD Ryzen™ 3000 Series Desktop Processors
Higher speeds. More memory. Wider bandwidth1. Now you can enjoy incredible, smooth performance in the most demanding games, from 1080p to 4K. PC systems powered by AMD Ryzen™ 3000 Series processors offer faster memory access for relentless high-performance gaming. All while keeping your system astonishingly cool and quiet.
Game on the go with desktop-level performance:
AMD Ryzen™ 4000 H-Series Mobile Processors
Packed with up to 8 high-performance 7nm “Zen 2” cores, AMD Ryzen™ 4000 H-Series Mobile Processors deliver elite gaming performance in innovative, thin and light laptops. Experience ultra-responsive, ultra-smooth gameplay at high resolutions—for immersive laptop gaming that takes you further than ever before.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Purchase an eligible product or system containing an eligible Ryzen™ processor to receive a Ryzen Token Code from participating retailer or e tailer.
- PLEASE VERIFY THAT THE RETAILER OR E-TAILER HAS CHOSEN TO PARTICIPATE FOR YOUR DESIRED ELIGIBLE AMD PRODUCT. Download the list here.
- Eligible Devices: All Lenovo systems featuring Ryzen 7 4800H (Legion 5, IdeaPad Gaming 3) and Ryzen 3700X and above (IdeaCentre Gaming 5, Legion Tower 5) qualify.
- Make sure the eligible product is installed into the computer from which the redemption is being made. If a system was purchased, the product may already be installed
- Login or set up your AMDRewards.com profile.
- Enter the Ryzen Token Code. Token Code is required to verify installation of the qualifying product with the Product Verification Tool (PVT). The PVT will prompt you to download a file onto your computer. Accepting all terms of the desktop PVT will allow it to run and verify the product.
- Select the Game(s) you wish to redeem by adding to your cart and confirm your selections.
- Activate your Game(s) by following the onscreen instructions. You may need to click on the Activation link. You may be prompted to enter your Uplay or Steam account information to complete checkout. You may need to sign up for an account.
- If you have any issues at AMDRewards.com or with the Coupon Code, please contact AMDRewards Customer Service at https://www.amdrewards.com/support.
1. Specifications of 3rd generation Ryzen processors as of July 2, 2019. As of July 7, 2019, the AMD’s 3rd Gen Ryzen processors have higher speeds (4.7 GHz vs. 4.3 GHz, More Memory (up to 72MB vs up to 40MB), and wider bandwidth (PCIe Gen 4 with 32GB single directional, vs PCIe Gen3 with 16 GB/s single directional) compared to 2nd Generation Ryzen processors.
*Limited time offer available through participating retailers only. 18+ only. Following purchase, product must be installed on system where coupon code will be redeemed. Void where prohibited. Residency and additional limitations apply. Full offer terms at www.amdrewards.com/terms.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is not yet rated. May contain content inappropriate for children. Please consult with ESRB.org, PEGI.info, or your regional game ratings organization.
© 2020 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Assassin's Creed, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© 2020 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, Ryzen, and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. PCI Express and PCIe are registered trademarks of PCI-SIG Corporation. Other product names used in this publication are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective companies.